Westone Elite Series
The Westone ES-60 represents the culmination of everything we’ve learned about in-ear monitor technology since we brought our first custom monitors to market in 1996. The ES-60’s purity of sound penetrates your entire being; the five masterfully tuned balanced armature drivers satisfy even the most critical ear. Designed for the on-stage musician or the serious audiophile, the proprietary fl ex-canal body provides the user the most comfortable in-ear monitor on the market today.
Ear impressions are required to order all Westone Custom products. To order please click on the Find A Dealer button above to find a preferred Westone audiologist who can take and complete your custom order.
- Five-Driver Balanced Armature Technology
- Uses 1 bass, 2 mid-range and 2 high frequency drivers for the most accurate reproduction in a custom in-ear monitor.
Westone EPIC Cable
- Ultra supple braided design insures comfort and resists tangles
- Robust bifurcation w/slide adjustment keeps cord in place during activity
- Over-the-ear cable design offers superior in-ear comfort and isolation from mechanical cable noise
Westone True-Fit Technology
- 50 years experience with in-ear applications has yield optimum ergonomics and fit
- Flex-canal body delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound.
- Sensitivity: 120 dB @ 1mW
- Frequency response: 8 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 20 ohms @ 1kHz
- Driver: Five balanced armature drivers with a passive three-way crossover
Deluxe monitor case, cleaning tool, desiccant drying compound, cleaning cloth, bottle of Oto-Ease, users manual and 1-year warranty.
Splits the audio signal into separate frequency bands that can be separately routed to each micro driver. Each driver is optimized for a particular frequency range delivering to you a balanced, dynamic sound.